Just got a new shipment including PONY SIZE!
Correct Connect’s™ new breastplate combines stunning craftsmanship with practical functionality and a unique training attachment.
Adjustable leather and elastic breastplate attaches to the D rings for saddle stability and allows for freedom of shoulder movement.
Horse Size Fits most horses 14.1-16.3 Oversize fits broad and tall horses 16.1-17.3. Pony Size fits most ponies 13.0-14.2
- Rubber lined Leather Attachable neck strap to conform to FEI neck strap rule.
- Loop to attach standing or running martingale.
- Fully adjustable and detachable leather T grips to help riders learn hand position stability and understand the horses seeking reflex to ride forward to the bridle. Great for dressage and jumping!
- In black or brown
- We recommend using under the watchful eye of a qualified instructor for best results!
1. Collar should fit Snuggly around the base of the neck and attach to the D rings of the saddle
2. Toggles can attach to one of two rings on the collar based on horse size.
3. To help the horse seek the contact, gently lift up against the horses neck.
4. Most riders prefer to hold the toggle between the their middle and ring finger with their reins held normally between the ring and little finger.
Got this for my daughter per request if trainer. Have only used a hand full of times but so far have been satisfied. Our warmblood pulls pretty hard so this is helping with flat work. Good quality material so far.
Great quality product, nice tool to give riders an additional proprioceptive method to learn to ride better. And the horses like it, as well!
I’m an adult beginner with neuropathy in my hands and this product has changed my riding immensely in just a few rides. Before the training breastplate I really struggled to have steady contact and after a few minutes of riding my hands would go numb and start to float all over the place and the reins would inevitably start to slip between my fingers. With this, even when my hands are numb, my hands stay in position and the reins can’t slip out thanks to the extra traction from the handles. My trainers and I are hopeful that it’ll help my arms build muscle memory so that I am able to maintain a good position even once the numbness kicks in. I’ve also been able to focus on my seat instead of babysitting my hands, my trainers, horse, and myself are so very impressed!
Excellent training device. Very helpful!
I think that my correct connect breastplate has really helped me keep my hands in a better position. Only trouble is it’s a little difficult to adjust as buckles tricky and my trainer didn’t like that once I got my horse in a good frame it was a little harder to adjust rein length. But I will likely use it in at least 50% of my rides til hands more steady