SOLD OUT!!! If you want to get on the list for the next shipment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correct Connect’s new breastplate combines stunning craftsmanship with practical functionality and a unique training attachment.
- Adjustable leather and elastic breastplate attaches to the D rings for saddle stability and allows for freedom of shoulder movement.
- Rubber lined Leather Attachable neck strap to conform to FEI neck strap rule.
- Loop to attach standing or running martingale.
- Fully adjustable and detachable leather T grips to help riders learn hand position stability and understand the horses seeking reflex to ride forward to the bridle. Great for dressage and jumping!
- Fits most horses from 14.2-17.0 hands
- In black or brown
1. Collar should fit Snuggly around the base of the neck and attach to the D rings of the saddle
2. Toggles can attach to one of three rings on the collar based on horse size.
3. To help the horse seek the contact, gently lift up against the horses neck.
4. Most riders prefer to hold the toggle between the their middle and ring finger with their reins held normally between the ring and little finger.
This breastplate is made of high quality leather. More importantly, the toggles have helped me stabilize my hands on the flat and release more in my jumping. The toggles are easy to hold onto in the natural riding hand position. Highly recommend.