3-in-1 Training Breastplate-The Best Training Aid to help with Balance and Connection
HUGE best-seller! Our 3-in-1 Training Breastplate has helped many riders worldwide of all levels and backgrounds. From learning to balance while posting the trot to helping riders establish a correct and direct connection to the horse's mouth. This training aid helps riders and horses fix MANY issues with just one piece of equipment!
The T-Grips attached to breastplate limit the amount the rider can pull back while connecting the hands in a straight line from the bit to the elbow. This encourages a softer elbow and more relaxed connection. Horses tend to be more uphill in a more correct carriage when ridden in this aid.
This product does not rely on leverage and is not a shortcut. It does not force a horse's head into a locked position but instead helps the RIDER find the correct forward feeling of riding a horse into the contact.
Helps fix common faults of:
-Widening and lowering the hands to pull the horses head down.
-Hanging onto the horse's mouth for balance
-Catching the horse's mouth on the backside of a jump.
-Pulling on the inside rein to turn.
Correct Connect’s™ 3-in-1 breastplate combines stunning craftsmanship with the practical functionality of using it as a plain breastplate, with a neck strap, or with it's unique training attachment. Adjustable leather and elastic breastplate attaches to the D rings for saddle stability allows for freedom of movement in the shoulder.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR YOUR BREASTPLATE: Using a measuring tape, measure from D-Ring to D-Ring around the horses chest. Measurements can be a little loose as you do not want the breastplate too tight and the t-grips should not be too low.
Pony: 40"-49" or 102cm-124.5cm
Full- 49"-62" or 102cm-158cm
Extra full- 58"-66"or 147cm-168cm
- Rubber lined Leather Attachable neck strap to conform to FEI neck strap rule.
- Loop to attach standing or running martingale.
- Fully adjustable and detachable leather T grips to help riders learn hand position stability and understand the horses seeking reflex to ride forward to the bridle. Great for dressage and jumping!
- In black or brown
- Consider warming your horse up before using the t-grips and make sure they are loose enough to keep from restricting your arms too much.
- We recommend using under the watchful eye of a qualified instructor for best results!
1. Collar should fit softly around the base of the neck and attach to the D rings of the saddle
2. Toggles can attach to one of two rings on the collar based on horse size.
3. To help the horse seek the contact, gently lift up against the horses neck.
4. Most riders prefer to hold the toggle between the their middle and ring finger with their reins held normally between the ring and little finger.
Great training aid to help with unsteady/bad hands especially on a bouncy horse that pulls. The leather is high quality and well made. If you are on the fence about buying this product, don’t wait just buy it!
So helpful for a para rider. I love using it
My hands have a mind of their own while I’m riding. I do all of the things written in the description of what this tool corrects. I just love the 3-1 training breast plate. My horse is much happier and therefore more relaxed. My hands are finding their way to the right position. And I’ve learned to ride much more with my body instead of relying on my hands. All of these things equal a happier horse and that is my number one priority.
This was something I wasn't quite sure about, but once I got it and started to use it - I loved it! My trainer loves it as well. It really helps. Would recommend to anyone else working on their own self carriage or starting with a new horse and getting to learn what they like or don't like. Well worth the investment.
I love this it has been amazing for my position and the way my horse goes
Our Story, Our Promise
Correct Connect™ was started with the goal of helping riders improve their connection with their horses. Thousands of riders have seen improvements by using our rider training aids, reins, gloves, and other products.
If our products don't meet your needs, we offer a no questions asked 14-day money back guarantee.