3-in-1 Training Breastplate-The Best Training Aid to help with Balance and Connection
HUGE best-seller! Our 3-in-1 Training Breastplate has helped many riders worldwide of all levels and backgrounds. From learning to balance while posting the trot to helping riders establish a correct and direct connection to the horse's mouth. This training aid helps riders and horses fix MANY issues with just one piece of equipment!
The T-Grips attached to breastplate limit the amount the rider can pull back while connecting the hands in a straight line from the bit to the elbow. This encourages a softer elbow and more relaxed connection. Horses tend to be more uphill in a more correct carriage when ridden in this aid.
This product does not rely on leverage and is not a shortcut. It does not force a horse's head into a locked position but instead helps the RIDER find the correct forward feeling of riding a horse into the contact.
Helps fix common faults of:
-Widening and lowering the hands to pull the horses head down.
-Hanging onto the horse's mouth for balance
-Catching the horse's mouth on the backside of a jump.
-Pulling on the inside rein to turn.
Correct Connect’s™ 3-in-1 breastplate combines stunning craftsmanship with the practical functionality of using it as a plain breastplate, with a neck strap, or with it's unique training attachment. Adjustable leather and elastic breastplate attaches to the D rings for saddle stability allows for freedom of movement in the shoulder.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR YOUR BREASTPLATE: Using a measuring tape, measure from D-Ring to D-Ring around the horses chest. Measurements can be a little loose as you do not want the breastplate too tight and the t-grips should not be too low.
Pony: 40"-49" or 102cm-124.5cm
Horse 49"-62" or 102cm-158cm
OS- 58"-66"or 147cm-168cm
- Rubber lined Leather Attachable neck strap to conform to FEI neck strap rule.
- Loop to attach standing or running martingale.
- Fully adjustable and detachable leather T grips to help riders learn hand position stability and understand the horses seeking reflex to ride forward to the bridle. Great for dressage and jumping!
- In black or brown
- Consider warming your horse up before using the t-grips and make sure they are loose enough to keep from restricting your arms too much.
- We recommend using under the watchful eye of a qualified instructor for best results!
1. Collar should fit softly around the base of the neck and attach to the D rings of the saddle
2. Toggles can attach to one of two rings on the collar based on horse size.
3. To help the horse seek the contact, gently lift up against the horses neck.
4. Most riders prefer to hold the toggle between the their middle and ring finger with their reins held normally between the ring and little finger.
Working with our very young OTTB and this training device has been so helpful! Working less on strong hands and more on whole body and posture has been great for both myself and my daughter!
I like this tool because it is teaching me how to keep my arms moving freely and not to rely on my horse's mouth for balance. (which I didn't realize I have been doing for years)
I am finding that the Correct Connect 3-in-1 training breasplate is helping with my confidence to ride again. My horse can be a bit spooky or rushy and the breastplate has saved me a few times, it has helped me to stay balanced and not pull on my horses mouth. I have been walking and trotting and feel brave enough to start cantering in the near future
Really like how it stabilized my hand position and seemed to allow my horse to trust herself to move into the bit. It does take a bit to get used to everything in your hands. Would’ve given it five stars but in the clipping and unclipping (to move from arena back to barn) one of the t- grips came loose, fell off and was lost on the second day. Hope I can order another one or the system is useless.
It helped me to be more aware of my hands ensuring not to pull back. Very well made and soft.
Our Story, Our Promise
Correct Connect™ was started with the goal of helping riders improve their connection with their horses. Thousands of riders have seen improvements by using our rider training aids, reins, gloves, and other products.
If our products don't meet your needs, we offer a no questions asked 14-day money back guarantee.